Aprail Fool

1. Today is the day to Propose a girl. If she accepts thats your1. LUCk otherwise just tell her its April Fool. :)


2. गुलाब का फूल बाग़ में खिल रहा है, कमल का फूल तालाब में तैर रहा है, जैसमीन का फूल चमन में महक रहा है, और "APRIL" ka "FOOL" status पढ़ रहा है


3. You can not touch your lower lip with your tongue…


4. Bye bye my country, going Canada


5. Got a new Harley. Thanks Dad


6. You are equal to 60 James Bond! . ... 007 x 60 = 420


7. This whatsapp profile is hacked


8. April Fools day is just representing what really we are on other 355 days.


9. Hi Dear FOOL, Wish you a Happy April Fool Day. Today is your day.


10. Even the gods love jokes.


11. Today is April Fools Day. Believe nothing, and trust no one...So it's like any other day. Right.


12. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.


13. just letting you all know I'm getting married on the 1st of April and you're all invited!


14. What if April fools day doesn't really exist and its just the longest prank in history?


15. whoever can figure out what sloof lirpa yppah means will be my best friend


16. Believes there is a very big difference between fooling someone, and making a fool of someone... choose wisely today


17. APRILS FOOLS DAY, so today is either going to end with me laughing or in custody :P


18. I got fired from my job for punching my boss in the face.


19. If you have anything important to tell me, tell me tomorrow cause I won't believe you today. Happy April Fools Day!


20. You can always tell a real friend when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've  done a permanent job.


21. It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and  remove all doubt.


22. Aliens have contacted the Earth, Watch the news and see it.

### Thank you and please @comment@
also check

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspire Quote

Binary to octal