Inspire Quote



1.Over thinking can make a person blind to the beauty of life.


2.If someone hurts you, don’t mind it. It is the law of nature, “The tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets the maximum number of stones.”


3.Sometimes all u need is a hug from the right person and all ur stress will melt away.....


4.Best business is to mind your own business.


5.Har bar kasoor  sirf galitiyo ka nhi hota...kabhi kabhi shak or vaham se bhi khatam ho jate hai rishte..


6.Dear phone, thanks for being there when I feel alone. 


7.I love photos, because the best thing about it is that it never changes even when the person in it does.


8.I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you are holding the other.


9.Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.


10.Nobody cares for you, unless you are Beautiful, Rich, Popular or Dead..


11.I want to Dress up like a doll, Smile like an actress, Walk like a model, Look like a diva and always be a fashionista...


12.I know I am gold but I am not your jewellery.

         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Binary to octal