Anniversary




1. Happy Anniversary to the most amazing man I have ever known ! Thank you for loving me ! I love you sooooo much !


2. Was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met and we are together now.


3. I only want to be with you twice... Now... And forever,..


4. Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never get anything back.


5. Life is too short, so give your love to someone who deserves it  and treats you the way you should be treated!


6. You are the air I breathe and the only one I   will ever need.  Happy Anniversary


7. You only have to have a heartbeat and be breathing to have a birthday, but it takes effort and commitment to have an  Anniversary!


8. Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.


9. Love is a cloth which imagination embroiders.  Happy Valentines Day


10. Happy anniversary honey, they said we couldn't last this long. Proved them wrong huh?


11. On this our anniversary, we may not have wealth, but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world


12. If you are really lucky, you will find one person who will walk through life with you no matter what.


13. 1 year down & forever to go... Happy Anniversary!


14. Happy Anniversary to the one I'll always want, even when I'm too old to remember what I'm supposed to want you for.


15. Happy Anniversary to the most amazing man I've ever known! Thank you for loving me, for me. I love you.


16. To the beautiful couple in all the land May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.


17. Knowing you will be with me in all my tomorrows, makes my today so wonderful.


18. Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity.


19. We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger


20. Best Wishes To You Both On Ur Anniversary


21. Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.
             

Thank You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspire Quote

Binary to octal